Thursday, November 27, 2008

Einstein had a point






When señor Albert Enstien said that things are relative he had a point... a fat strong one indeed.



Time passes you by in a wink if you are doing something you like . I just came back from my japanese class in JICA and I cant believe that the 90 minutes of the class has just evaporated.






I laughed my lungs out today as many funny things happened especially when sensei technically started crying because he couldnt eat a japanese dish that one of my colleagues has eaten.






I love everything in this class although it is situated in an uglu building .. God how ugly it is!!






These are the pictures of todays journey : )






I hate those two buildings (Ammans twin towers)... They are growing like cancer and they dont look like Amman... they show how stupid we are . For me as a citizen who would never ever ( I mean neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer) put herself in the aluminum grave called : Elevator I wonder why do we need so many floors!!


Anyway .. I see these towers in my way to class .. nada mas.






My father and I stopped by a Masjid so we can pray El-Magreb before class. As expected: Ladies Masjid was closed and so I had to pray on the sidewalk. Although it is not the best place to concentrate but I had a huge feeling of comfort..its one of the rare moments when you feel that God has heard you and gave you his love. I missed up with the car until my father came out and he was so proud of how I managed to rotate the car's front and then park it neatly next to the sidewalk: ). (If I dont get a japanese car I am gonna kill myself... they are making me drive a korean one.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)






This a picture of the ugly stairs that lead to our class






And this is our door ... the first door to the right is Oraib's office (the lovely secratery of the JAAJ) (not the JAAJ that came to your mind....loooool) and the office to our left is a tailor shop..loool... it makes funny sounds all the time.


At least our class is very neat...its familiar and gives a "home like" feeling as soon as you step in. I wanted to take a picture but did not want to approach my colleagues privacy so I did not. My classmates are very funny and they form a nice mosaic: A lawyer , tawjihi student , uni students , computer engineer and two 10th graders. I was happy to know that there are 15 years old boys who find a japanese class more intersting than a soccer game in a street.
Thats really flattering >>> Ganbatte Kudasai Ahmad san to Yousef san.
Thats all for now .... sayounaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: