Wednesday, November 19, 2008

こんたらは( i dont have a japanese keyboard :'-(



Konnichiwa Minasan


Ahhh ... today was a real Japanese day, that at the end of the day i cant stop myself from using japanese words with my friends and family!!


Today was the second day of the Haiku lectures in mu university ( University of Jordan)... its so sad that tomorrow is the last day.. i cant get the Haikus I heard of my mind.


I have lost some weight in the last few days without a particular reason and i feel funny. Whats wrong with me?!! I spend so much time alone .. i listen to music and hide from my friends and with this Haiku thing I am almost sure that there something strong and deep going on without me even knowing.


When the sensei (a word that we use to address out teachers) was reading the haikus i felt drowzy and all of a sudden two tears scrowled on my cheeks!!! I have always went through the 5 steps of crying:

1-Having the feeling that language now is not suficient.

2-Feeling heat at the bottom of my head.

3-My eye lids shiver.

4-I make a huge sigh.

5-I Cry and Cry and Cry....


but today i jumped from level 1 to level 5 in an instance...


This whole japanese thing makes me biscuit like ... I have to search my childhood, I am sure I am gonna find something. The face of Koko kato sensei gave me that deep deep feeling of japanese wisdom and reminded me of those far days when i was a little child watching a movie (I cant recall nothing from it but this scene) where sakura petals were covering the sky ,the sound of that japanese "Oud" like instrument was filling the background , the smile of an old lady that has her hair in a bun and an old man who has a long silk like beard ... this vision gives me the deepest peaceful sensation I would ever feel , but still it aches me : I grew up so fast.


I dont know... with a new language learned there is always a new prson born. With Japanese its even worse: I feel like I am 5 years old. Everything in me is tiny except for my dreams. I walk like a child,I practice my stupid smile , I talk shyly without having to pretend being so damn confident. I love it when i hug my body in my chair and listen to the sensei with all my senses because as the sensei talks a whole new world with giant gates is being opened infront of me.


In the 14 of April 2008 Tymoor sensei has taught us this: "japan in japanese is : Ni - hon and we write it with 2 kanji syllables "
The first one stands for "sun"
The second one stands for "Origen"
So japan is the origen of the sun ... it really is that its flashing in my eyes and giving me the weirdest feelings I would ever have...
Oh my God ... am crying again
oyasuminasai
nighty
buenas noches

1 comment:

guntur said...

salam
what r u studying actually?i mean what course.it's nice to learn a new language.
btw,watashi wa o nihongo hanashimasen.