Thursday, July 28, 2011

When she Grow's Up ....

This is for my niece for the days to come...

I dont usually like children. They have to earn my love , its never enough to be young and cute. But you are different. It is not because we are related , and it is not because you are a living picture of me when I was your age , but because you are strong and smart.

Few days from now you will complete your first year. When you are old enough to talk to me I will tell you that you always stuck your hand grabbing the things you wanted. And guess what? In spite of your little hands you took all what you wanted.

Stick to that wild girl inside , because that is the thing that will give you life in its best course.

Love you ,,, and cant wait for you to grow up and talk to me.

Your Aunt
Takwa

1 comment: