Monday, July 25, 2011

The Reason Why I Lost All Respect to Iker Casillas.




In the video above Casillas says: Barcelona is a trend , and all trends eventually go out of fashion.

Do I need to say more? It is not only that he sounds bitter and jealous but also he is inconsiderate to his nation. He is the Capitan of the Spanish National Team , a team that consists of players from both teams Barcelona and Real Madrid. If everybody in the world gets into this war of non-sense he must be the last to join.

I used to think of him as the face or the icon that represents my love to Spain. In some way I feel represented by this country and I was proud and happy when Spain won the World Cup , everyone in the world will always remember Iker Casillas holding the Cup for the whole world to see , why did he have to replace that respectful image with this childish comment? shame on him!!!


No comments: