Sunday, July 10, 2011

Waiting and Hoping


Today I went to the interview.
It was great. It felt amazing and just. They might not hire me because they are looking for a full time employee , not me who still has a university year ahead of her. But Still it was Just.

I am satisfied , happy and pleased to know that an overweight ,Hijabi girl who does not shake hands with men gets a just opportunity to be judged based on her abilities.

The guy who interviewed me was so pleased with my level and he highly recommended me to the financial manager. He said: Are you from Granada? and my heart was dancing inside my chest when he said that heheheh.

I will be waiting for a reply from them to see if we can work out the university thing. I dont know , I loved the place and the people were fine -professionally speaking- so Esnhalla God will choose the best for me , but I hope they call back positively. :)))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

Khubaizeh said...

good luck my friend ..
you deserve the best ..
:)

The Black Jubah said...

Assalamualaikum Eva,

I have been away from my blog for a long time now because of family commitment. Nice to meet you and hope we can share more knowledge together InshaAllah. Good luck on your job . InshaAllah Allah will give the best for you. Take care dear. Are you from Granada? Love to visit Granada one day....InshaAllah.