Monday, July 25, 2011

I miss You!!!!




So we happened to have a modification on our Internet connection and now we can watch YouTube without getting elder as we wait , I went back to my habit of ''Watching Barcelona Videos Before Bed''.

I saw this video -the content is not the topic- and I felt terribly nostalgic to the Spanish Football Traditions I had there. I miss going to the bar every Sunday, drink two cups of coffee , a cup of orange juice and eat two white sugared donuts and watch the game with all my senses.

Those long lasting 90 minutes , during which I think about NOTHING else but football. Ok, I might have thought sometimes about the meaning of a Spanish vocabulary but nothing else ...

I miss all of that so bad ,,, I miss Football ,,, I need Football ,,, Now Now Now

No comments: