Monday, July 11, 2011

Those simple moments

Today I wanted to cross the street. I crossed the first lane , and stopped in the little pavement that separates the two lanes and stared at the fading lines of the zebra crossing. It took me back to Spain , where those lines were so sacred and where me -being a pedestrian- gave me the priority to pass ... an Idea took me to another , and out of no where I heard a car horn. The guy inside the car waved to me , he was like: ''Do you want to cross?'' so I remembered what I was doing there in the first place and so I crossed.

He let me pass , I dont know him , but I am so thankful .... Thankful for the great amount of pleasure that a civilized gesture leaves in the heart.

1 comment:

sheeshany said...

the simple things , the simple things in life :)