Sunday, May 22, 2011

Midnight in Paris: Finally! A movie that takes my breath away

After all that time in Spain , and after all the money I wasted on silly movies , after all the disappointments in the darkness of cinema theaters today I got my compensation .

I went to Multi cines in the city center , and the room was so full that I said to myself ''Well this ought to be good, or else all of these people are gonna be disappointed''.

I got there before my friend so we got separate seats , and I sat next to the coolest stranger: He does not fight for the seats arm , he does not chew loudly , he laughs about the exact same things that I laugh about , and he said a cute Adios when he left.

The movie was just amazing!! At least for my taste .. some people might get really bored watching this because it requires knowing a bunch of information before in order to be able to relate to the characters and feel the pure comedy.

It tells the story of an american writer who goes to Paris with his fiance and her family, to prepare for the wedding and arrange his ideas for his first novel. He goes for a walk at night and a car stops and takes him back in time where he gets to meat all his favorite writers and artists and actually talk to them and get their feed back about his novel.

It was just a great movie in a great timing in my life. A reminder of whats most important in my life and a thing to think about each time am afraid to take a step forward towards the unknown. The unknown that might give life's best lessons.

A great great movie , I highly recommend it.




2 comments:

sheeshany said...

Although I`m always skeptical bwt woody allen`s movies but let`s wait and see :)

EvaLuna said...

ya3ni howwe film nerdat bas walla 7ilo
bas tshofo golly sho be6la3 ma3ak