Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trying new thingsÑ EvaLuna dancing Salsa!!! Eshy Bahdale

To say the truth: I strated this post 3 days ago but fell asleep before finishing it . Sp on Thursday I did not go to work and instead went to the gym. I felt like trying a new thing so I entered the Salsa class. It was just PERFECT!!!! Our teacher is so good and energetic , at the begining I was like "Oh , noooo I am so out of here" and also "everyone seems to catch the rythm except for me ... I am stupid .. they can tell that I dont do math" but I just kept telling myself that I will stay for 5 more minutes and see what happens . And for my own surprise I caught the rythm and started dancing .... God it felt sooo good ... and although I prefer falling off a cliff than doing group work but thi sone was dofferent.
It arouses the sense with senses and with the edges of my own body and soul. Well it is not something that i can describe but I was just happy and falling in love with me. I am so fun to be on my own company :).
The best part that the songs were in all in Sapnish and unlike everyone I understood the words ... the coach counts in japanese and even says "chi" about "yon" which is number 4 ... fun though ...

Hasta la vista ...

No comments: