Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random pictures -1-

Regarding the idea for which this blog was established , which is backing up my 128 MB memory I am posting here some pictures that were taken around last month ... like this I will not forget such wonderful moments I live in this short short life:)



The Stars of our Puppet show in the spanish day

"Las Marionetas Mudas"


Señor Cielo




Señora Aurora


Señor loro (El Narrador)




Señor 156



El Hombre de los cantos





El rey






Soora jama3eyye la ab6al elmasra7yye :)

The show was on Monday 23 of March .. we did not go to classes that day and we worked so hard for the last 4 hours before the show, we cut decorations went over the script, distributed roles and translated the show to english and arabic slang.


I want to thank Lujain , Sadoof , Malak , Mais ,Sara ,Alaa, Hadeel , Teresa , Sabi , Dktora Tatyana (she came to university in her day-off just to watch the show) , My peer tutor Katie Kersavege and the whole lot of the wonderful people who came to back us up and enjoy our show. Although the show did not hit the way we thought it would but what really matters to me is the warmth of our relation .. we worked so hard and gave everyone the part that she does better than anyone else (I do the yelling and translation, Alaa does the powerpint , Sara does the "cut and stick and color" work , Sadoof does the worrying , Malak does the calming and Mais is the mother of the bride) And this is how I came to the fact that we are a great Mosaic team ... May God bless you all :)







No comments: