Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shopping in Carrefour: What te hell!!

How much I hated that round of shopping!!! I tend to act agressively against places with glowing floors , especially when I am acompanied with a big number of people . mainly my aunt who walks in zigzag lines and keeps pumping me and drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Anyway these are the things I liked and would like to come get them some other time :





Its a toy for big boys .. but I love it :)


I would love to put this one on my office ... its great and motivating


I liked this laptop ... its tiny and light , 120 Gb , wirless and what more? I likd it but its name is "MSI" ... so pass ... I will go for the Toshiba I think



Look at the ugly place!! As if we are living in a American teenagers drama (The Disgusting Share Horowates type of life!!)




A gay book cover for Celia Ahern (The writer of P.S I love you).. still: I Like it ...
What I truly Hate is Virgin Megastore ... its like a little paradise where everything is prohibited!!! ITs freakingly EXPENSIVE... thats why Bas6at El-balad are invented .. so you can buy 4 seasons of Desperate Houswives for 20 Jds and not buy one only season for 75 JDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
رزق الهبل عالمجانين
Hasta la vista

No comments: