Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Taymoor and Shafee2a: I am not subjective!!





I watched the movie on youtube during 4 days ... some cool guy uploaded the whole thing in 10 videos. I loved the way in which the movie was narrated and the best thing about was its stars: Ahmad Esa2a and Muna Zaki (My favorite and my teenage love fantasy). But still the movie is so weak as a story. It tells the story of Taymoor and Shafee2a who were neighbours and childhood sweethearts who grew to love and take care of each other. Taymoor (Which is the beautiful ahmad esa22) is so stubborn , bossy and extremely jealous and Shafee2a is very ambitious but controlled by Taymoor. They fight about something and they decide to act as a abrother and as sister. 7 years pass and they dont move on but still dont go back to each other ... Shafee2a becomes a minister and Taymoor becomes her body guard!!
Some action happens in russian ,,, fire and cars chasing and eventually they kiss and get married , still nothing changes: Taymoor is jealous and Shfee2a is ambitious.

I did want to think about this but I did: The movie reminded me of my own childhood fiance. We used to love each other , but now what? I barely know him .. its true that we speak one common language (russian) but I think that we grew away. There is magic about childhood love .. I cherish him and that is not something that i dont deny because he is a part of my beautiful childhood , but when it comes to love a person need to be wat too subjective: We dont belong together... i guess ... I dont know ... I have a feeling that he is in love with another girl ... and so am I ... I am happy for him but worried ... Are we making a mistake here?

No comments: