Saturday, April 4, 2009

Attention Attention: I found my Guy!!!1


When you give it a thought: "How does my prince look like?" I guess you will be surprised with the same thing that surprised me: I dont really know!!!
When I was younger it was so clear in my mind that I would have wrote in ten exact points. Yesterday I was enjoying myself with my "T.V All day Friday" and while watching "Boston Legal" I noticed that for few seconds I forgot to breathe!!


Its Alan Shore ... Nothing More ... Nothing Less

This is my style (I reached it finally) :


1- Dirty smart








2- Filthy Beautiful





3- Hot!!






4-Stupidly insensitive







5-Deeply non-cool



6Anti-feelings

7-As cold as a bar of ice , as warm as hot chocolate



8-Cheap







9-Man whore






10-A dog when needed






11-A muskteer when needed









12-Knows nothing but does not act like it








13-Ready to fight as ready to settle






14-Accepts beat as accepts victory















15-Vicious






16-Mean















17- Ugly
















18-Lunatic and paranoyed





19- A sophisticated gentleman




and last but not the least a face that shows no gesture!!





I have always thought that I would fall for a Lawyer ... I have this originally integrated device inside my head that makes me hopelessly weak infront of Men in Suits!!! Even tall stupid men look like trenes in them (Trenes is a bad spanish word ... dont look it up from google translator ..it is not there) and I came to a conclusion (surprising though) that if there is one thing in life thet I cant stand it is "Polite Urban People" ...PUP does not work with me... I feel tierd and feed up of dealing with this special category of human beings ...


What ever happened to the vicious uglu mean people , with whom you can fight , yel , curse and not feel the tiniest guilt ... God how much I love impolite people ... Those who in their leisure time play with wirds , insult verbally , say things in a million ways , those who make you feel how smart they are and make you appreciate your own intelligiance


I think my manger "Najeeb" san has highlighted my "Principe azul" (Spanish word for Fares ela7lam or Prince of dreams) in one quote , He said: A man must have the ability to hook with a salesman who sells in a "Bas6a" in El-Bag3a and have the ability to have dinner with the embassador of the United Kingdom in Sheraton.

It has been a long time since I last had a celebrity obsession ... So I am Back:)


2 comments:

momiji said...

"A man must have the ability to hook with a salesman who sells in a "Bas6a" in El-Bag3a and have the ability to have dinner with the embassador of the United Kingdom in Sheraton"

very meaningful.

EvaLuna said...

I have the coolest manager ever .. this is a part of his Bag3a heritage quotes :)