Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stranger than Fiction: Trademill Movie Wonders

" Stranger than Fiction" is a movie I watched while killing the lazy time i spend on the trademill , but I enjoyed it in a way that I did not notice that that I crossed the time assigned for my running!!
The movie talks about a guy who hears his life being narrated to him in the voice of a woman.. he starts canging things in his life , fighting to get his love , searching more about his inside as he discovers that the woman voice is the voice of a novelist who is writing his life story in a novel. As she plans to kill him at the end he goes and begs her not to kill him because his life has finally reached what he always wanted it to be. So the novelist changes the end to save his life although a very good critic tells her that changing the end would lower the estimation of the novel from "The best Modern English Novel" to "a good english novel" ... she accepts the loss as she realizes that great lives are not those who are ended in a dramtic way but those lives which are enjoyed through the tiniest details.

Its one of the breath-taking movies where you look and reflect on your own life ...
In my case: It has been so long since I last sat and took my chracters seriously .. I just tried to imagine Esperanza coming in to my room begging me to do something to save her life .. I have not moved a pen for her although she is the one I love the most in the world ...

I think its time to go back to my young girl ... Its JUST time.

No comments: