Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Knafe Day with CIEE students: Yum Yum:)

Yesterday (April -6) we had the knafe day with our dear international students on the green square next to uni's main resturant. As always I freak out from eating in public but when Alaa is there she makes me feel perfect , and this is how it turned to be a very nice activity where we sat and talked and of course ate :)

My best part was when all the students where shouting in one voice: KNAFE COMES FROM NABLES AND NABLES IS IN PALESTINE .... they were jumping and talking that when #ammo abu A7mad came to take the picture Patsy (How much I like this Patsy) she took the iniciative to stand infront of the group and say: HAY EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP... I laughed my lungs out ...

Here u go with the pics:



Patsy & Katie going through their 2ollaz

I should have rotated the picture!!

This is the knafe plate




After losing a tonsill or two I managed to get them to sit and circles:)


After-math



Takwa , Zeina , Sara , ana Rasha





And our esencial part: Shoes!!




For the very first time #ammo Abu A7mad the photgrapher get to take a picture ... and muhammad as well ... I was standing in a bunch and yelling: Jebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbne
The great effort that CIEE office is making to bring the arab students to socilaize with american students is really wonderful ... For me I would have never got the guts to talk to blonde strangers if it was not for the hard work of my dear friends in CIEE and Especialli my Dearest Aliet.
Cpasiba Balshoi ya bakkorty :)







1 comment:

Aliet said...

AAWWWW Taktoookti
I luved ur blog!!
Your comments were so funny!!
Ad u names Betsy >> Patsy which made me laugh even harder!

Im happy ennek enbasatyi!!

te QUIERO!