Saturday, April 18, 2009

Masonary: Cool Search




"National Treasure" was my Friday treat movie. I tells a complicated story (one of those that I dont have the ability to tell) but mainly about tracking signs that were written on the back of the independence document that would eventually lead to a huge treasure hidden under a church , and was hidden by masons to keep it from the british.

The movie contained a lot of masonary symbols that worth studying especially that some of them are repeated constantly on T.V and cinema ... like these:

I have seen this chain of greeting movements especially with black dudes greeting each other (I guess it was will smith)

This is constantly repeated in football games from both players and audience ... I see a lot of guys around my university making it and it was once explained in many ways in a bamk cmmercial (I think it was HSBC) but while searching yesterday I found that it symbolises the horns of ssatan!!

Those are symbols that were repeated in the movie but as I searcehd I did not reach a good explainaton for them ... If anyone knows anyhting please contact me


This site had some good -still weird- information , especially regarding those that say that the eye and the pyramid is not a masonary symbol


Thats all for now

No comments: