Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saying good bye to Rana

In the sequence of good byes that I am living now , today I said good bye to my dear friend Rana. She is Syrian , am Jordanian , I never know if I can see her in her country or if she can see me in mine. Once before we said good bye here in Granada and I got to come back and we spent a very nice year together.

Now I dont know , when or how we are going to meet again , but it was amazing to have such a friend ... it was giving and fulfilling ,,, It gave me faith in women -heheheheh- ... I will always think about her nice face as the bus left the bus stop , how she kept looking!! She is strong and deep and gave me a lot to think about ...

Alhamdullilah for all the friends that God give me along the way ,no matter how sometimes we get to say goodbye and sit back to chat on facebook .

No comments: