Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spending the saddest morning with the best poet: Dr Khaled El Karaki


This morning I was so sad.
Not the ''pamper me'' sad , but the ''leave me alone and let me think'' kind of sadness. I sat outside for a while maybe smoke a cigarette or two and then I felt that I should read poetry ,, you know to heal my soul.
I am banned from taking books from the library because I was late in returning the last things I borrowed so I had to stay in with the book ,,, I sat reading ''Rajaa Assaheel'' by Dr. Khaled Al Karaki ,,,
I was looking at the world through the book , listening to the pain in my heart , feeling the vast emptiness this Bedouin has left in my heart , and the great gap of silence that nothing fells but the voice of Dr Khaled and his magical words,,,


و أنا
هذا السكون يحز روحي
و المدى
و الحلم أن يأتوا بعيدٌ لا يرام

Those were some original moments in my life , after which I went to my patrol spot and did not see him ,,, yeah thats sad ,, thats beyond words

No comments: