Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dropped the next YEAR: something about letting go

Today I gathered my courage and went to Registration and dropped the next year. I just decided that although it hurts me so much to leave Jordan , University of Jordan , my people and friends but I am going to Spain and staying the entire year.

I am not freaking out anymore , I know what I want to do : I want to speak perfect Spanish and tis comes with hard work , hard work needs sacrifices so am sacrificing.

I am gonna miss a lot of things , and gonna be homesick for a while. I am gonna cry in the airport this time , I am gonna miss my parents but when this emotional roller coaster pulls over i will be many many steps closer to my dream ,, so its worth it.

Bye Bye University of Jordan ,, see you next summer semester :)

No comments: