Friday, July 23, 2010

Something I should say for the days to come

Ok ...
I might think that I should not be writing this , for the traditional reasons: Its just a phase. It will pass . There is no point of having a written record of each crush , feeling or even mere stupidity.
But now I went back to last years posts and I loved reading the roller coaster of feelings I had about everything , Russia , Spain and some guy.
Its so healthy to have a record of those ups and downs , it reminds a person o f whom he truly is, and how he/she got to where they are standing now and today.

I owe this to myself ,,,


So ...
Here I am gonna write all what I feel about this issue ...At first its funny that Sara and I who are university wide known for there ability to make nicknames that stick for ever for everybody, we did not come up with any name for him, we suggested Señor Tren ... which is spanish for Mr Hot (literally it is Mr Train>>> His charm hits you like a train) then I thought why not Mr Kangaroo ,,, Senor Honesto and many other things.

But at the end I thought: Nothing fits him more than his own name,, it rings when he says it (he did it a couple of times) or when I say it. Or when somebody says it ,,,, (there is a phrase that I wanted to put here but I am just not going to put it ,, I dont want it to make me sad later on) .

I love my life always , I wake up happy everyday ,,

No comments: