Thursday, November 19, 2009

My blog: One year has passed , Many others to Come

Wow!! I cant say no more. I have always been the kind of person who would start a trend for a day or two then lose interest and move to another trend. I m too startled with what happened to this blog: It lived!! It really did , Today its a whole year since she started, 365 days no matter how unorganized and undisciplined I might be She LIVED!!

Maybe having her on the block made me able to keep a track of my other trends ... A whole year saved: Best singers , best actors, best songs , favorite books , nice memories , a bundle of pictures for each and everything , food plates that I love , words of friends and much much more.

In this year we lived some wonderful moments , the birth of my nephew , his first steps and pictures , the coming of Haiku Chan to my life , arriving to my childhood dream:Spain , the rise and the fall of a good love story... For all the nice moments I am grateful , and for all the pains I am even more grateful for I will never be the person whom I am meant to be unless I get the pains I am meant to live.

Thanks for my friends who read and commented and all thanks are due to Allah for giving me such a wonderful life ... Alhamdullialh ...

Surat Al-Fat.h for a many years to come under Gods eye.
Huggggggggggggg


No comments: