Wednesday, November 4, 2009

20 new feelings I never had before Spain

Hello Blog , I need not mention how much I miss you. Ahh I really miss posting right after the happening of incidentes ,, but its extremely hard around here . Its too hyctic and not organized ,,,


This post is dedicated to the new set of feelings that I got to feel around here in Spain >>> 20 Feelings they go like this :



1- Walking under the rain because I have to , not becuase I would love to.

Standing on Konya Pavement waiting for the rain to stop .. it never did that night!


2-Wearing a sweatshirt with the name of a University on it , just like those I see in american movies.

In my dorm room wearing my Universidad de Granada sweatshirt

3-Wearing lighting bunny ears in a public place



In Konya


4- Being extremely broke without a single cent to pay for anything

ATM screen with straight zeros on it



5 - Taking a picture with a money begger

This money begger does not move at all , you get to think that she is a showroom doll when she suddenly moves a flower in her hand!! Freaky!!

6- Live in someone elses ideas.

Nemrut , a restaurnat that my friends told me about . They described it with love that when I entered I felt like stepping into their heads



7- Being responsible for keys.

Keys of my dorm room





7- Taking a Flamenco class and feel extremely satsfied about my body infront of a giant mirror.

Everytime I tell myself: It cant get any better .. 4 classes so far and it keeps getting more wonderful each time !!



8- Talking to a crazy man who says he met the devil and had a personal encounter with Jesus
He was feeding cats some kind of bread with tuna in it .. he started talking to us , he had blue eyes that sparkle like glass and a cold deep look. Everytime I tried to tell him the verses of Quran we read to deal with Jinn he would not let me. He is so christian , but he agreed with everything I told him about Islam's point of view. My friends freaked out , I was freaked out. We wanted to go through a tiny street but he did not let us , then he disappeared... I got a feeling that I cant share , but he is something different.

9- Feel like I am in T.V series written by Dr.Waleed Saif and directed by Hatim Ali.

I was walking totally lost ,, I passed this street and when I left my head I saw the arch. It was there looking at me ... It was one of those moments when something is standing right there for everyone to see but it seems like no one really sees it but me...
This looked like a scene from the first episode of the TV show that shaped my personality and my life line "Rabee'e Cordoba" , when the protagonist "Mansour bin abi Amer" came out from the ryal palace knowing that his dream is going to come true .. he was walking in circles and when he passes from under an arch he jumped in joy!!!



10 - Entering places I dont know and may not be authorized to enter them just for the sake of taking an ugly picture

Columns inside the hospital of San Juan de Dios .. it does not look like a hospital in any possible way , its pretty much like a syrian house of those whom we see in bab el7ara!!.. still very nice :)





11 - Belong to a historical building , not only passing by one and wishing to belong to it
The building of my faculty : Faculty of Translation and Interpretation

12- Seeing a Non in person
A non wiating on the bus stop .. I love how they look , how they walk but what surprises me that perople areound here hate nons , especially girls!! No Idea why :(

13- Attending a mass in a cathedral



14- Doing some "Grown ups" shopping
Shopping for real necisities ,,, some shopping more than chocolate , chips and cocacola :)


15- Belonging to a coffee that the wiater and the staff feel like family and the place feels like home
Rami .. A jordanian humble guy who works in my favorite place "Konya" a Tea Salon and Shawarmeria... Its a place where I order things that are put in the menu ,, where I talk to strangers and feel totally and vividly happy and free.

16- Wandering around a foriegn country wearing a palestanian traditional costume



Me in Konya


17 - Sleeping a night in a spooky , bad guraded pesnion
Pension "Los montes" ,, Gran Via



18- Sneaking into a class room in great faculty and make belief we are Professors
Me in a classroom in Faculty of Law ... My old old dream :s

19- Asking people if I can take a picture of their properities
Who ever thought that I will be able to do so in Jordan!!! God how smooth and wonderful it is .. It goes like this : Can I take a picture of your shop ? and everyone is like: Of couuuuuuuurse!!!
The guy int this shop where I ate the first thing down my throat in Spain aplogized for his shop being dirty after a long day of work ... who caressssssssssssssss
I meant to take a picture of the guy , his name is Ryad Abu Zahra ,,, he is Iraqui and a wonderful friend of ours :)

20- Feeling like home in a place that is not Amman: Carlos Quinto
The door to my room 5107 :)

Goofing around in the playground of the residence



It has been a while ,,, things are losing the covers of fantasies ,, they are being colored by the colors of reality , and reality suddenly seems to be magically appealing :)
Hasta La Vista :)

No comments: