Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Daydreaming of Nipon: Many miles away


These last days I have spending much time with myself , it has been long since we last talked and bonded (me and me) I know how schizophrenic that may sound but still its good.
Today I was leaving with my friends but when we reached the gate of the residency I said "What the hell , the sun is wonderful right here and am not gonna waste it". So I went back to my room, brought my laptop and sat on the bridge and started reading an e-book (I am growing up see?).

As my back started to ache I went down to the lawn, lent against a tree trunk and put my feet on the residency's wall and kept reading... Each moment and the other a tree leaf would fall on me,, I thought its just like 5 cm per second,,, AHhhhhh how much I love those momentsm when an Idea springs in my head voluntarily and appears suddenly on my mind: I am gonna watch 5 cm per second.

So I closed the e-book file and opened the folder that reads: "5 cm per seconds". I never open that file until I am really craving for the movie. Today it just felt so right to re-watch for the fifth time!! ...

It was cold ,the wind was blowing the autumn leaves and there it was: my favorite movie ...
It was something around 12 o' clock , almost the same time as the Japanese festival started in Jordan. I could not help but regret it ... its one of the things that stand as a symbol of my Uni-life in Jordan University ...

I ended up -like always- crying like a sponge ...I guess I am Sumida , not Akari , at least not anytime soon ...

There is much I want to say ... maybe that I would prefer go on daydreaming about Nipon than
actually going there , is it true that dreams are safer when we still have them and that we lose them as turn real? ... I love Spain more than anyone can imagine , in my special way yeah but It already feels like home ... some cells in my brain start singing alone: Que viva Esapña ... but still there are those moments when it feels so ''earthy'' that it loses that aura of magic it once had ...

I guess being in Spain is like getting married to the love of your life ... eventually you will take turns to throw the trash, but there are gonna be those moments when you look at this persons eyes and feel that you own the world.


Sayounara

No comments: