Saturday, November 28, 2009

Malaga: An almost perfect city!!!

Just back from Malaga ... so what is it with cities that have coast?!! Why I just cant be subjective with them?!! Malaga is just wonderful ... I meant to write a post about every trip I go to , and although this is my eighth trip here I have wrote only about the first trip ... I always come back with the head too high , so I cant write , and then when I can write the ideas would be long lost inside my head ...
Here I am jotting some thoughts about Malaga knowing that such a wonderful city will be treated unfairly with whatever words I get to use to describe her ... (Yes , I refer to cities as She's).



Alcazaba of Malaga,,, one last muslim castle that hung on the most after the conquest of Granada

Here we were climbing to a castle called Gibralfaro ,,, every time we have to climb something, this time a military muslim castle situated exactly on the peak of the highest mountain that overlooks the entire the whole shore!! God I was dying when I arrived up there
This is one of the photos I take thinking "Ok, I am gonna do my best but who cares: the view is too good to be captured!!"
Well ,, modestly speaking: I saw on souvenirs shop stnad actual POST CARDS which just look like this picture ,,,, Gaaaah .. Sometimes I think: yeah thats so good , some other times I think: Maybe its just so cleche that a fool with camera would have done the same ... what?

This is a Haiku moment .. there have been moments around here in Spain where I truly feel that my ancestors did not die ,, everything looks so familiar that I get the feeling that one of them might really cross the scene and pass by me ,,, they are so real ,,, I feel them all the time ,,,
They believed enough to make such a legacy , they had an ultimate trust in God that led them to all that glory and as soon as there relation with God withered , their legacy withered too ...

Plaza de torros ...
In this picture an idea pressed on my head "I want Mom!!" ... I have been here for 60 days an never said that phrase to myself ...
I dont miss her - I dont miss anyone or anything , its a decision- but I came to the conclusion that there is nothing real in my life but her... she is in me in each and every aspect of me - no matter how hard I try not to- and when my heart goes empty in front the vast sight of the sea no one deserves to pass my thoughts as much as her!!
Blowing my head off!!
Oh that was dull ... I hate modern art , I love a painting that has a chair , a window and little girl better !!!



Inside the Cathedral of Malaga ... Its my third cathedral in two months so I am getting a little bored especially that they have the same construction and style.













So I am new to Malaga , I dont know the rules of street shows , If we have to offer the guy some money or suppozed to just smile and leave ,,, this guy was standing holding the two canes who did not look like anything familiar at the time, he had a clowns red nose and gazing silent look,, when he saw people he left up the canes and the bubble formed as magic!! I was giggling so loud that he started laughing - I did not see it coming you know- ... our Guide was rushing through the city and if you spend more time looking at something you are risking getting lost in a big place,,, there were no ore soup on the bawl so he ran to bring some more from under a tree , everyone ran and when he left up his head and found that no one was left except for me...
Ask me why do I hate clowns? Because they make me so sad , so sorry , so bitter ... efffft

This old dude asked me to take a picture of him , he had this peace of cloth with him in a bag , he pulled it and put it on his head and then told me: I love to look like a muslim woman ... she has magic!! This is the second guy who uses the exact same words to describe muslim women!! What is it with spanish taste?
This street "Calle Marques de Larios" Is just amazing ,,, it was so festive and felt like christmas , there were people doing funny stuff on the sides , so interactive and entertaining... This clown teased me all the way , he insisted on playing with me - not knowing that clowns freak me out- so I played with him ,,, I walked the goofy walk and played mirror: I do whatever he does but to the opposite direction ,, I played the ball , i played the goofy look and when I was going to crack I went straight to his nose: pressed it as if it was a bell he cried out loud and went to the children crying telling them that I pressed his nose ...

He reminded of someone ... who?
I am stealing his heart ... I am well known for that you know

Writing my name forming a K ,,, still need a W and an A


Its just like a dream ,, like passing in the thoughts and memories of those who has been there before you... I am happy ,, I am going to write again ,, there is a device in my heart thats going back to life ... It IS

Hasta Prontoooooooooooooooo

No comments: