Thursday, October 7, 2010

J'attendrai : I will wait ...

I was trying my TDT and new USB. TDT is the system that receives Local TV signals in Spain and I saw it has a usb outlet , so I bought a USB from Malaga and I sat today to try it.

While jumping from a channel to another I came across a TV report about something - I got to see the last minute of it so i dont know what was it about- and a nurse in a nursery house told an old lady: sing that beautiful song that you always sing to us and she started singing,,, I got the chills and suddenly I realized that I can just press the record button and keep the video for ever.

I could only record 36 seconds but I was happy to have them ...


Later at the night , my dear friend Sarmad saw the song and gave me its lyrics and I looked it up in youtube and i found the original one:

Everybody is waiting ,,, everybody ....

No comments: