Saturday, September 12, 2009

What is it with me and stupid movies!!!

I feel some kind of euphoria everytime I buy a dozen movies at once. I go back home loaded with happiness ... Happiness that fades when I see the movies that I did buy. Before I used to mourn for the dinar I payed to watch the crap I watched , but now I have a whole new perspective: If it was not for that dinar then I would have kept wondering forever ... at least now I know that those movies suck!! Not because Sara saw them and told me the conclusion , but because I saw them with my own eyes.





What is it with hopeless lonely workaholic women? how can they be the material for two movies that I happened to watch in the same day?!!


The Propsal: I got hijacked , coz I love Sandra Bullock and Ryan reynolds but the movie just sucks. A canadian workaholic desperate lonely monsterous woman with an expired visa who convinces one of her employees to marry her so she will get the passport. While faking the marriage they fell in love!! Black and white egyptian movie plot .


An error leads tha two best friends book their fancy weddings the same day so they fight over changing the dates .. they dont ... they fight , then they get back to be good frineds .. naaaaaaaaaaa

I hate women movies ... they suck!!!


No comments: