Monday, September 7, 2009

Best Friends Ramadan Hang out :)

Yesterday Sara and I had a wonderful Iftar party ... We went all the way from the uni to her house far far away on the airport highway .. we had some DVD shopping that ended up with me buying 10 DVDs!!!! I got one for free ... we stopped for junk food shopping in C-twon..look at our cart !!
Toblerone , Today , 3 different flavours from Danett , pepsi and gum :)

Our itar was so yummy ... Little ceasor chicken pizza ... Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd it is so good ...


My love ....



The table of señorita Sara :)

An entire coach full of my stuff .. heheh I really have a lot of tidying to do


Ashtray with the flash






I stayed there for so long ... I went home at 12 I guess ... we had wpnderful time and Aya is just amazing :)


Kol 3am wa Antum Be 5ar :)

No comments: