Friday, September 25, 2009

Takwa-san in the Mall!!

Ruba-san my aunt and I had a lot of fun in our trip to city mall yesterday ... hehehe :) ... Although I hate malls but we just rocked ... I saw Menju-san!!! She is leaving to korea after I leave to Spain so we had one big hug ... Ahhh how much I hate when this happens: When I say good-bye and am almost sure that we will never see each other again , its frustrating!!



We ate some mushrooom sh** from Hardess .. It was horrible and I had a headache after I ate my sandwich.. mushrooms were so tiny that I had to look for them , anyway it was not about the food as much as being with dear ones.

While trying to take a picture of the hall of CityMall and after pulling the camera , pushing the on button , setting the zoom and everything was ready for a good picture suddenly a lady that was next me popped in my face and said she was security and that taking pictures was not allowed. Ok.. I know I was raised to be a rules freak and when a sign says NO then it is an negotiable NO an low is not discussable. But after I gathered myself I thought how mean she was letting me prepare the camera and then snap on me as if I was killing someone!! I asked her: what about mobile phones? she said: we control everything!!

Is not too bad to be Security? defending things that does not belong you and you dont care about , just because you are paid to do so... Sad :(



I told Ruba-san and aunt that I will give them a show to watch , so I went to the Canon counter and I started asking questions about many things (Zoom lenses , UV filters for 18-55 mm lens , cleaning kit) I even got to take this picture with the zoom lens (300 something mm!!) this sign was more than 15 meters away!! I asked him about the price and he told me confidentely: 800 JDs but we dont sell lenses seperately , you have to buy the body , if not then you will have to go to Canon main shop in Gardens ,, I was like: Yeah , yeah , I will just go to the Geadens!! (800!!!! thats almost a thousand!). When I went back to the group they said: You really looked like you know what you are talking about .. hehehehehe :) ^_^



Ruba-san brought me this gift .. at first sight I thought It was a book , but It turned out to be a notebook, she said to me: Think of It as a book cover to your trip to Spain.

I asked her to sign it for me so she wrote:

"Many people are gonna live this experience through you m so make the most of it "

Its good to have people who believe in you , is not it? ;)

No comments: