Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Times with Mays and Luggage shopping!!

I finally got to go buy my Maleta (what is in english?) ... Today I went with Mays an Rasha to Zarqa for luggage shopping and we got lucky with a nice bag . then I had the pleasure of having Iftar with Mays and her Mom in their cozy house ... it ws wonderful I had tons of fun .




I love those tiny streets , giving the fact that I hesitate to enter them alone Rasha told us to make a shortcut through this tiny street .. it looked too scary at the beginning but as we alked I found out that its too similar to any usual street and after walking for a little while suddenly the sunlight came back again and the evrything looked delighting... I love discovering a city with someone who knows it

After a very long boring conversation with the sales guy we managed to buy the bags and get out alive .. Phewww!!! God he talks too much and what kills me that Rasha answers back!! How about we let him Yack Yack untill he gets bored and shuts **!! Anyway we had a good price I think and as everyone was staring at us while we were rolling the bags in the street we said :Why not take a picture? so here are our first Spanish pictures:)


While waiting for the taxi ... God I love this picture .. i look extra cool and laid back (believe me: Im not)



Mays crunched under her bag inside the taxi (What about the trunk!!)





My bag sitting next to the driver




The space around Mays's home .. very nice and full of good energy


The view from above the fence


The sunset .. we took the picture aand ran inside to eat our yummy Iftar ... I was extremely thirsty (The sales man fault!!)




Our Yummy Iftar :)





And finally : Layali Libnan :) (it looks like a mountain of kek or s5oor rsobyye)




Us posing for a last moment picture (My dad was lost at that time trying to figure out where the house is and he was on the phone with mays's mom trying to get the directions again ... so thoughtful of us :)
When Dad and Mom came they said Hi to Mays mom and we talked for a little while about the new plan of Mays and I taking the same plane as her visa took forever and still not released yet. They were thrilled a lot ( Mom sighed in relief) (No book to read through the flight because we will be yack yacking until our jaws drop) .


When I went back home I showed the bag to my mom and family and I thought : Whats the first thing I want to pack? ??? I did not find anything better that my :Nephew!!!!!! heheeh
Suerte :)

No comments: