Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Arigatou Gozaimasu Hasna-san : Sugar support from Aleppo :)

After a long struggle trying to meet , Hasna-san and I managed to meet yesterday in the university. We had wonderful time and we talked about a lot of wonderful stuff ... What I love the most about talking to Hasna-san that she is just toooooo humble about how great she is in japanese!! She knows everything!!! 1000 kanjis ... Mashalla ... Finally I got to take my Gabageeb Gawwar with a bunch of wonderful other types of sweets (some of them did not get a picture because they were long gone when I took the picture :)



My Sugar support .. she brought me all the stuff from Aleppo .. Imagine it :Fostog 7alabi from 7alab :)

A card with a breath-taking view of Aleppo (very nice ... must take one myself sometime soon)


I have a pair of Gabageeb on my mousepad :)



ありがとう ございます ^_^

1 comment:

momiji said...

Taqwa san!!
You wrote a complete post about that!!
arigatou arigatou arigatou ^^
ureshii ureshii ureshii :)

I'm happy that we could meet finally.

but wait a minute! 1000 kanjis doesn't mean that i'm good in japanese, and i know everything it's just the beginning :p
mada mada desu yo~

i like the "gabageeb" pose over the mouse pad :D