Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why do I keep doing this to myself?




I found the movie by accident while watching TV in my cousins house and i could not resist the seduction.
I watched it again , and when we got to the scene where Haleem died I felt that kind of agony and as soon as I was alone with myself I cried for a good while.

Thinking of Haleem makes me cry ,,, cry a lot , because I love him , I miss him and I feel like i know him. Also I feel like I was born a little bit too late and I could not be in the same era as him.

I thought of him , an orphan who always felt unwanted in the all the houses he lived in , who was denied his only love and who was destined to be alone as he went through 61 surgeries ,,, I felt so humanly weak and sad.... Sometimes the humanity is just too sad to be handled ,,, ~sigh~

Allah yerhamak ya haleem ... Amen Amen Amen

No comments: