Tuesday, November 8, 2011

John Lennon's Wisdom


I have been telling this to a friend for a while. People are so in love with ''Templates''. There is a ''template'' for what we can call a happy life. If you have money, work and a certificate then you are supposed to be happy. If you have a relationship with a person 4 years elder than you then this is healthy difference. If the person whom you love tells you so and so , and ignores so and so then you are supposed to be in love.

But you know what? Templates are made so that we over grow them. They are there so we can start from them, and not end up exactly on the line they draw. I love a Spanish proverb ''Sobre gustos no hay nada escrito'' ,,, ''When it comes to tastes there is nothing written''.

So , yes. What I want to be when I grow up is be Happy. I wanna be fulfilled , balanced and positive and I am gonna accomplish that in spite of what anybody considers as right or acceptable.

Embrace Life :)

No comments: