Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A walk to remember: I can feel it but I cant see it



Yesternight I watched "A Walk To Remember" before I went to bed ... Its one of the movies that remind me of my way of thinking in previous times ..

That was my exact idea about love when I was 15 ... in spite of that I enjoyed watching it a lot .. I loved the character of Mandy Moore , when a person believes in God in a way that makes him/her the person who takes the iniciative even with those whom he does not like .. you just take the inicitaive because you are strong being connected to the higher power .

I miss that about myself , Mom keeps telling me that a person should stick to the good behaviour regardless of how others do react ...

My best part when she tells him : How can you see places like this and live moments like these and not belief?.. Its like the wind , you cant see it but you can feel it.

No comments: