Thursday, August 6, 2009

Alf Mabrook : Enjoyable Crap

Romeo took us -aunt maymona and I - to Mecca mall to see Ahmad Helmis latest movie "Alf Mabrook". They picked me from zara expo at something to 9 (not a lot of something) so we arrived late to Mecca mall and the entire population of Jordan was there.

We wait desperately for the elevator and when it comes (after ten minutes almost) a guy and his family push themselves before us and get into the elevator , we enter after them but the elevator does not move because of the overload. The guy says: Overload so Romeo says: Oh yeah overload .. and the rude guy gives romeo the look that says "you are fat , this is why the elevator is not moving" so romeo says with a smile: "tfaddal" and he points with his hand toward the door .. it was a bit awkward but when the guy turned red infront of his women he collected his scattered dignity and went out. I was happy .. for the dignity of fat people and especially for romeo , he is overcoming his problems I guess.

We arrived late , they gave us three seats in the VERY FIRST LINE ... I hurt my neck and the ةmovie -sadly- is a copy from Groundhog day. I hate it when an arabian production is jaust a translation of an old idea .. having Ahmad Helmi is awesome anyway because he is so talented that he deserves better production.

Good Crap though :)

No comments: