Monday, August 24, 2009

Gilmore Girls: I am gonna miss you all


Yesterday I finished watching the last episode of season 7 of Gilmore Girls , Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I feel stupidly sad .. this happens to me everytime I finish watching a long series , I feel like I lost a bunch of friends ,, I am gonna miss them a lot ...





I am gonna miss Taylor Doose

Kirk in the living picture festival




Sookie and Jakcson

Gypsy


Jess Mariano





And my dearest dearest Luke Danes




Rory Gilmore

another picture of her in the first episodes

And the superstar of all times , the great deep funny woderful Lorelai Gilmore


My mom always makes fun of me when I enter the mourning period after my favorite shows , she says that I will get over it -whuch is true after a while- but I really cherish the opportunity that a TV show gives me , the opportunity to live another life with another set of friends and town details .. I get the chance to go through roads diverging into two and see how it turns out without doing it myself. ... i am gonna miss it .. I really will

No comments: