Monday, August 3, 2009

I woke up this morning


When I woke up this morning I felt that I was holding 3 huge stones on my back. The first one: the trip to university administration to get the final word about erasmus scholarship. Second One: the driving test. Third one: having to go to my permenant job as a translator in Zara expo and talk to strangers about marvel cutting machines (what the hell!!). All what I was thinking about is 10 o/clock at night when I go back home and sleep and forget that all the things that were meant to happen have already happened.

Now its 4 o'clock I have already knew that I did not get the scholarship and I failed the exam. After 15 minutes I will be leaving to Zara expo and it does not feel that bad after all. I can still feel the cold sword going deep in my lungs when I think about it , but I tell myself: its 4 JDs per hour , 4 jds that might give me nice time around Moscow and Spain. If only I can learn to enjot things while living them and not after wards when I remember them.

No comments: