Saturday, August 29, 2009

レビル ③ の パルチ おむしろかった です :)

Our graduation was wonderfullllllllllllllllllll!!!! I enjoyed everything .. first we arrived Abeerusan and I to the japanese embassy and Tamarasan have had (or had have?!!) saved us seats in the second row.

A similiar picture will be posted in Layalena next month!!! The photographer just came to us , took the picture and asked us about our names , wrote them down and went. I think I hate him based on how much I hate the magazine , but what the hell!! They are having my picture in it ;)
Afterwards the cermony started and we watched a presentation done by a guy called Ashraf Hammoudeh (as I remember) . He talked to us about the two weeks program in which he went to Japan. The presentation was so nice , fast , funny and energetic. The guy told us that they only chose one person to go in the program and he is just worth it. The type of outstanding people whom o one can forget. God bless him , If only he had a better camera!! looool

The presentation

Afterwards we had a tiny break to get ready for Iftar. God!! The presentation was so good that I forgot that I was fasting :) ... Iftar was so cool ... I came with the idea in my mind that I am going to accept ay food offered to me as long as it is Halal , I will try all flavours and all funny tastes. The surprise was that I REALLY liked everything ... Kekuchi sensei offered me a cup of mizui soup , I tried it and it was sooo good!!!







Finally , I did it before I died : I ate cheesecake :)..
And this is my empty dish ... yum yum yum


A student sang a Karoke song , with music and lyrics and everything !!! It was nice .. I want to sing karakoe sometime :)


Those cameras gave me a hard time, everytime I pass by them I feel like am gonna knock them.. I guess I have COS (Cameras obsession syndrome) I am going to write about my canon dream soon enshalla ..





Watashi , Kickuchi Sensei , Abeerusan




Reberu san : Omedetou Gozaimasu
Afterwards we said sayounara to everyone and we left. Abeerusan and I went for a walk in share3 el wakalt ..it was quiet and breezy add to this that I love walking and talking with Abeerusan.



This fanoos feels like Ramadan ... Kol 3am o el kol be 5er :)

No comments: