Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I wish it would snow now

They have been long long 4 days and the feeling of darkness inside me has expanded in a way that I am lost in it. Who ever knew that this entire absurd situation would leave such a vast feeling of emptiness? who ever thought that I "miss indifferent" would ever notice that someone is missing ...

The funny part that I am "Irritated"!!! Why? its no ones fault ... ahhhhh ... i am feed up , mad and irritated ... and I just wish that It would snow ...

I was done watching an episode from Gilmore Girls - season seven- and it ended with this cute song .. I was in tears .. I know I am stupid enough to worry about the lives of those whom I watch onTV but still : they are my friends I have no choice but to care!!!






I wish it snows .. my heart will be rinsed and white

No comments: