Sunday, June 21, 2009

Was it in this life or the former one?

Ever since friday I was kicking my own head to know: where did I see Max Medina before in my own life? u know my life? like not in TV but a person I know .. so I though and thought and went over pictures like thousand times now and all I got was two options only: Ahmad Nayef ... he teaches in my uni , he is sth of masters or I dont know what and he is on the list of the ten hottest men ever as long as he keeps his mouth shut (he is the kind of guy who would let his mum pick his wife and would send a friend to check that he got some girls watching his face!! what the hell !! why good looking guys are absurd!! I remember we first saw him in yoom eshogaf el3alamy October 6th. We stalke him for fun and then he thought that he was a big deal .. few days later he got engaged .. good boys die early ) anyway .. my second option - which I prefer most is Dr.Ramiz.. God how much I miss him .. not that he ever knew I existed - a lot of people tend not to- but he was such a wonderful add to this boring reality .. he would always say something that would open a new horizon that the world would look wide , new , hyctic and really worth the burden of exploring and living.

Sometimes I sit to myself and think that we would never ever come across such a person again , with "we" I mean Sara and I ., we really had a lot of orirginal ideas after listening to him. It was nothing near love or crush - if it was then he will be the christian guy number 12,000 - but he proved a point to us : this oworld consists REAL people with deep feelings and thorough understanding of everything , people who would look to everything as a mosaic and give everything a damn in such a wonderful harmony ..

I have had enough talking about him .. talking about hin makes me feel heavy ... he is gone now ( why the good die young?) .. for the record: he is alive and kicking :)

Good night :)



Since Friday I have been kiching my head with my own feet trying to remember who he looks like

No comments: