Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its a true fuss!!!

Well well well ... Its a true fuss!! I am happy around the baby , but moderating my feelings , i really dont want to get so attached to him and then suffer when I travel .. i am succeeding so far .. enjoy the pics



Thats him with the card above his head !! First identification from a long long chain of papers saying who the hell you are ;)

When they first got to the car from hospital



First time at his grandparents home





First baby shower ( there are more photos bt I dont want my own nephew sueing me for posting nude pictures of him!)

Sleeping



Opening his eyes for the picture after 12 thousand tries to get one picture with eyes in it


Sleeping





and more sleeping













Personally I am so proud of this picture .. its just wonderfull!!

No comments: