Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures of June 7 : moments

Still going on my project to take a picture of everything that feels like home .. its a little while untill I am "homeless" and I wanna have a picture of everything so I will not lose my linguistic powers describing how wonderful home is ... How wonderful Amman is ...

a ribbon of dream or promise .. I guess

(University of Jordan)



The dead side by side with the living.. The tomb

(The Museum .. University of Jordan)







Me standing on the fire stairs of Khalifa Complex.. The pic was suppozed to be better with a better view of the university on the background ,,, I will try taking it again


University Street
(The picture does not mean that we are not supposed to boycott)


Uni ... :)




Pictures taken at 3,30 am while I was writing and trying to stay awake to catch the prayer... It was fun and I wrote good stuff :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

parabens pelo seu blog está muito bom.

www.renatoesportes.blogspot.com

EvaLuna said...

Gracias Señor ,,, este es portgues verdad? Gracias un monton por elegirme:)