Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Battery Pack: You get time out you naughty!!!


As Ruba and I arrived in Wast Elbalad the battery decided to doze off.. If I was not in love enough with Haiku Chan it would have gone nasty ...
The second thing I see while overlooking the great view of the Roman Theatre from a wonderful balcony a cute Iraqui couple come to us and ask us to take a picture of them ... they had a Canon that would make Haiku Cahn go green with jealousy (hehehe) .. I took more than one picture of them in different angels , zooms and lighting .. the guy literally said while going over the pictures: Thats Professional!! ... God , i was starting to get depressed over not being able to take good pictures ever since I got the camera , but i think things are getting better a bit each day ...
The picture above os the only one i took with my own camera before it went to bed >> God Bless you Haiku Chan and bless the Iraqui couple :)

No comments: