Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Thursdays :)


The nicest things that would ever happen to anyone are the simple un-planned things.
Today after japanese class Abeerusan and I had the chance to walk from JAAJ to 8th circle (actually suppozed to) .. on our way we bought ice-cream , we walked and talked and finally we sat on the wall of "Sol6et elma9ader e6bee3ye". We were sitting over trash but we were happy and ok with it ... I love talking to Abeersusan althugh sometime I get the urge of strangling her because she stirs my head a lot with her ideas .. I keep telling her: Being Stupid is being good and mentally healthy , she just wont listen ...

I took this picture of her on the stairs to JAAJ... I love her smile



The ice-cream .. well Ice cream is good but eating it in public is alomst a bad idea .. no further eplaination

Sol6er elma9ader ..


Us posing to take this ugly stuffed picture (God! in this picture I look like the popular girls in my school who used to brag with their pictures of friends ... Finally: I have frieds of my OWN!!)

3Abeerusan: koly hawa :)

anata ga totemo suki desu .. yalla 3eeshy :)

No comments: