Monday, June 8, 2009

I had a dream

Yesternight I had a dream in which I took the big blue bus to go to japanese class, so I dont know hat happened but I was in the wrong bus and I was taken to the side villages of Amman where poverty was heratbreaking , and when I could find back my way towards eighth circle Abeerusan called me and said that the class was over. I told her that I was not late for long and its hardly 6 oclock m thats when she said: oh dear, its 10 , 30 now!! ... I had a bad feeling when she said that , I almost felt reliefed when I woke up and realised that it was a dream.. it reminded me of the feeling I used to feel in the cursed days of school when I realised that its already too late to get a good sleep for tomorrow's battle.
God .. what does that mean!!!

No comments: