Friday, May 1, 2009

Thats not me :)

For those who are worried that I lost half my weight on the blog opening picture, I would like to reassure you that this girl is not me. She is my friend Rasha Ancha who is now enjoying an Erasmus scholarship in the University of Granada. Rasha somes from a family like mine and has a personality thats way too close to mine ,this is why when I see how Sapin influenced her as a person I feel so good and I look forward to the future.

Dream a dream and live up to it : When I go there when Allah wills I wil take a picture just like this one .. Its a promise :)

4 comments:

momiji said...

I was wondering who is this girl,, thanks for the enlightening :)
You will also go there insha'llah :)
Ganbatte kudasai!

EvaLuna said...

Arigatou gozaimasu Hasna san
You pray for me to go to Saoin and I pray for you to go to Japan in an apartment that has an extra couch so I will come and visit .... looool

momiji said...

looooooool ^^

Aman said...

My dear friend !! from all my heart I wish and pray god that you will go and that I will see your magnificent picture ! I will envy you my friend 
Walek zamaaan 3annek !! if there was no Facebook I would never know all about the scholarship !! walla I have missed you a lot ! walek 7attan 3al facebook ma 2dret 2al2o6ek !! I need to catch up with you !! because of you I am still awake lal 3:30am ! I read all your posts.. lazem nshof ba3ad o ndardesh ok ?!!
Ahh ! by the way , its me Aman 