Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Although

It has been so long since I last modified the blog , and I was thinking like: "If I am the only one writing and reading the blog then no one is missing anything" until Lujain tells me: it has been so long since I last logged in the net and I noticed that you have not changed anything in your blog... She reminded me of a bastard friend (may he rust in hell) and coming back to the blog I wanna thank Lujain .. not for noticing the absence , but for being human enough to tell me she noticed .. it means a lot to me .. Gracias amiga ... que Allah te de lo mejor de todo .. Un beso :)

2 comments:

Fouz HabjouQa said...

Btw, I noticed that too!
o another thin' kaman! enni ma 3am bashufek bel Uni !

momiji said...

Me too I noticed that. but since i still can read your interesting comments on facebook, i thought no need to worry :)
mata aimashou ne!^^