Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching up with Alzhaimer -3:The scholarships interview

These pictures were taken in May 17 , moments before and after we entered the scholarships interview ... to say the truth : I hav e seen those pictures like a zillion times before and I got sick of them .. I even posted them on facebook (First time ever to do that) but still they are very dear ,, they remind me of a weird moments.. I did not know exactly what to feel b but right before I entered I decided to be silly .. And so I was

I teased Zuzu with my sillieness , startled A7lam with what I know about muslim-arab history in Andalucia , made Dr. 7seen smile for my northen accent and -most important thing ever- saw the spark of proudness in Dr.Rinad's eyes.

I dont know how vague this memory will be after a year or two , but I think I would never forget the feeling of finally "fitting" into the world. I have always felt irrelevent , but that day when I came out I had a very big feeling of confidence and happines... Of course I did not forget to thank Allah for what he gave me , but still i was happy for being "me" because I would not have traded being me with ay other thing in the world.


Enjoy the pics :

Rasha faking a cry just to give the camera something to capture


The room where we were iterviewed

Rasha and Sara addressing you to the room

Ala2 when she came out from the interview (Well , when she TRULY came out the camera for some reaon did not take the capture order so she went back in again and came out to take the picture !!!)
Shurro8 Coming out And lulu going in

The crowd waiting outside


It was a hard day .. when we were done we wnet up to language center parkig , cried a bit , laughed a bit but in our hearts we held BIG BIG prayers ^_^

1 comment:

sara said...

rasha 5alsa =D