Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm tierd because I am so happy!!


Weird is not it!!


I am trying to catch up with the blog (Can you imagine that its the 24th and there is only 7 posts in this month!!) ... I feel that things go right when they are written down and put in a way where I can revise them . I just forget things if I dont!!!


Ever since I got the news about the scgolarship and am so happy in a way that I cant deal with ... I keep walking in my room at night ... I bite my nails and think about irrelevant ideas...


I just wonder how will I put up with all of this for three months ...
Three months of Daydreaming ...
Of floods of Adrenline being pumbed into my system for no reason ...
God How will I wait!!!
But after all : I am HAPPY . :)
P.S:anyone knows hoe ca I download a "count down" thingy in the magin of the page?

1 comment:

momiji said...

A lot of happy news!
Omedetou for every thing^^
Especially for the scholarship, i think you are hard worker and you deserve all the best!
في رعاية الله ^^