Monday, May 25, 2009

I ACTUALLY did it!!!

When I first posted this picture and wrote in it: "Dream a dream and live up to it Granada am on my way" I thought of all the plans I put throughout my life ... lets face it: I am A BIG FAT loser... I plan things , I set destinations but I never reach them .. did it in my Tawjihi , studying the piles of japanese and russian vocabulary and of course losing weight.
I was sure that I am gonna spoil it just like I have always did , untill me eyes landed on this;

I could not believe it ...I just could not ...
I have never been number 1 !! I have always had an umbrella of those who topped me , now I AM the umbrella!!!





Yes Sign of Victory ... Victory on myself before anything else ... (No words can describe this picture nor describe that moment)



My colleague Shurook wanted to take a picture of me to show it to her mother. I found no better pause than "Takwa-san no nihongo no Pause" ... A tip for viewers and friends: When you cant see my eyes , this means that my smile is SO BIG.
I am happy ^_^










No comments: