Saturday, May 16, 2009

A piece of my heart called :Yunjii

Who would ever think that a year would pass so fastly!! It has been a year since I first met me dearest dearst Yunjii for the very first time. It was pure coincidence in the gym and we ended up being friends , even sisters. May 14 Yunjii and I went down to Wast El-Balad so I bought her a present ; a copy of The Holy Quran in both arabic and english and Mp3 CD.

We had lunch together , had a cute chat , had a tour around the garden and then gave her a ride to where Menjuu and another friend waited for her to celebrate the last night in Jordan.
When I hugged her good bye I could not help my tears.. Yunjii is one of a scarce type of people whom you deeply love for whom they are .. The idea of how far 'Korea' is, gave that troubling feeling that goes yelling down the skull: It might be the last time we meet...

I have alwyas believed in the power of prayer that prevents me from being pulled apart from those whom I love. To my dearest Yujnii I am so proud of you , of all the wonderful things you accomplished in one year . Most of all I am proud that my life consisted such a wonderful person like you.

Always remeber my wisdom that says: "In a world where there is Facebook , there are no good-yes" ^_^

God bless you .



Yunjii in Was6 El-Balad

A flower in our garden that Yunjii said it looks like the Korean National Flower




Lovely




Climbing for Karaz is better than Karaz itself :)


Yunjii with Dad's Shmag.. :)

The second daughter my parents never had ...

Friends Forever :)
Kam Sam Mida Yunjii

No comments: